Here is a sample of current opportunities we have available. If you are the perfect candidate, give us a call at 615.822.2078 or email your resume to: email@example.com.
Senior Graphic Designer, This is a highly visible position that will report directly to the Marketing Director and will provide creative concepts to be used in developing solutions that have high visual impact. Salary mid $50Ks to low $60Ks DOE.
The selected candidate will develop the overall layout and production design for brochures, flyers, direct-mail pieces, product catalogs, spec sheets, industry ads, e-blasts, training materials, business development materials, etc.
- Create custom graphic designs and icons that support company initiatives.
- Oversees creation process for printed materials.
- Sources and manages photographer relationships. Directs photo shoots and procures stock images needed.
- Performs image color correction and retouching for various media. Maintain images as needed for website applications in the e-commerce drive.
- Create customized e-blasts in support of product initiatives. Schedule e-blasts via Constant Contact.
- Supports trade show activity by assisting with booth graphics, signage, production of promotional logoed items, collaterals, etc.
- Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design and a minimum of 7-10 years experience in an advertising, marketing or corporate communications environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Macintosh computer systems and Adobe Creative Cloud design software, including: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat.
- A thorough knowledge of print production techniques and requirements for a variety of media.
- Thorough knowledge of photography techniques and excellent color correcting/retouching skills are required.
- Knowledge of web-based design programs and techniques such as Fireworks, HTML, and Flash are a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Prior experience working with website design a plus.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to multi-task
AutoCAD Drafter/Detailer, Exciting and challenging AutoCAD Designer/Drafter position with a manufacturing company located in the Springfield, TN area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Structural detailing
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to frequent project changes.
- Ability to read, understand, and review engineering drawings and blueprints.
Ability to follow complex instructions and diagrams to create or modify drawings using company drafting standards.
- Coordinate filing, storage and retrieval of both manual and electronic drawings.
- Coordinate with engineers, estimators, and manufacturing personnel to incorporate concepts and information into drawing packages.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently with minimal oversight.
- Explain drawings to clients and engineers to provide adjustments as necessary.
- Review completed construction drawings and cost estimates for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A high school diploma is required. Associates degree and/or technical school education is highly desirable with a minimum of one years of progressively responsible drafting and/or construction-related CAD experience with emphasis on structural design.
- Experience with steel detailing or steel fabrication is desired.
- Proficient with AutoCAD.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Ability to read blueprints.
Company offers an excellent benefits package and an employee friendly work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career with a company that is expanding. Unfortunately, there is no relocation assistance.
Estimator, Responsible for maintaining proper balance between profitability of Company and achievement of complete customer satisfaction. Works with Outside Sales Representatives and Customer Service Representatives to prepare cost estimates for all Company business
Analyze blueprints and other documentation to compile, calculate and document project cost components to include material and labor estimates
Preparation of AutoCAD details in support of sales, estimating and project management process
Perform take-offs, analyzes project parameters and determines strategy for efficient fulfillment of project requirements
Maintenance of supporting documentation for take-offs, pricing parameter and methodologies used in developing estimates
Consults CAD technicians, Engineers, Project Managers, customers, Customer Service Representatives and Manufacturing team members with questions regarding scope of project
Assist in promotion of cost effective customer oriented solutions
Assesses cost effectiveness of customer designs and recommends value-engineered options and communicates to affected management
Solicitation of quotes from vendors and/or subcontractors for related materials and outside work while applying stipulated gross profit margins
Develop knowledge of best suppliers and competitive prices, awareness of pricing changes
Coordinate with management team to determine overtime requirements of proposed jobs
Develop knowledge of inventory position, quantity stocked, usage and reorder point
Facilitation of meeting Company monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
Design sales and strategic marketing activities to achieve Company revenue goals
Preparation of proposals
Organizes workflow to meet customer deadlines
Prepares/maintains organized and indexed electronic and print files of estimates, proposals, drawings and related back-up indexed files for ease in retrieving and understanding
Prepares/maintains a database directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field or equivalent combination or education, training and experience is required
5 plus years experience preferably in manufacturing/distribution, sales or customer service environment
Ability to prepare AutoCAD details and drawings a plus