Here is a sample of current opportunities we have available. If you are the perfect candidate, give us a call at 615.822.2078 or email your resume to: email@example.com.
Salesforce Analyst, Are you passionate about data? Innovative company located north of Nashville, TN seeks a Salesforce Analyst. The Salesforce Analyst is hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning, sales operations, finance, and analysis – requiring a mix of sales analysis and business operational support. Sample projects range from the strategic to the operational including sales pipeline analysis, budgets, forecasting and project scheduling. You must excel at extracting data and converting to action. In this role, you will work closely with the sales team, finance team, and operations management to ensure the accuracy of Salesforce data and to provide insight into operations information.
Lead ongoing analysis of sales related to current and future business performance to support daily operations.
Work closely with internal customers to understand current and future business needs
Analyze sales and operation performance records
Develop models and reporting structure that identify new opportunities
Drive the overall productivity of the Salesforce platform
Bachelor’s degree in Business, or Management or relevant field
3+ years experience in a sales operations analyst role
Advanced proficiency with Salesforce
Advanced Excel skills, including proven experience managing diverse large data sets, compiling reports, and performing analyses
Exceptional problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and develop solutions
AutoCAD Drafter/Detailer, Exciting and challenging AutoCAD Designer/Drafter position with a manufacturing company located in the Springfield, TN area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Structural detailing
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to frequent project changes.
- Ability to read, understand, and review engineering drawings and blueprints.
Ability to follow complex instructions and diagrams to create or modify drawings using company drafting standards.
- Coordinate filing, storage and retrieval of both manual and electronic drawings.
- Coordinate with engineers, estimators, and manufacturing personnel to incorporate concepts and information into drawing packages.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently with minimal oversight.
- Explain drawings to clients and engineers to provide adjustments as necessary.
- Review completed construction drawings and cost estimates for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A high school diploma is required. Associates degree and/or technical school education is highly desirable with a minimum of one years of progressively responsible drafting and/or construction-related CAD experience with emphasis on structural design.
- Experience with steel detailing or steel fabrication is desired.
- Proficient with AutoCAD.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Ability to read blueprints.
Company offers an excellent benefits package and an employee friendly work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career with a company that is expanding. Unfortunately, there is no relocation assistance.
Excellent opportunity for a young accountant to grow their career. Newly created position with a growing manufacturer located in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. This position will report to the US President and be instrumental in managing global growth.
Areas of expertise
- General Accounting Procedures
- Financial Statement Preparation and Reporting
- Budget Development
- Business analysis and Report Development
- Work through Bank Audits and Compliance
- Financial Analysis
- Management of all accounting functions within the company
- Cash Management
- ERP Programs, operating in and troubleshooting problems
Education, Experience, Skills and Traits
- 5 years overall accounting experience (prefer a mixture of public and private).
- Degree Require: Accounting, Finance, Business or related; CPA preferred
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency
- Capable of efficiently and effectively handling multiple projects concurrently.
- Organized and skilled at following through and getting the job done.
- Strong computer literacy; able to learn new software and systems quickly.
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Self-motivated professional with leadership, management, and mentoring skills.
- Strong analytical and logical mind to produce sound presentations for decision-making.
- Motivated by the opportunity to learn, design, develop, and implement new processes.
- Skilled in utilizing all available resources to reach goals and objectives on time and on budget.
- Team player who works well with others in cross-functional areas and at all levels of an organization.